Who says you can’t drink coffee festively at Easter? You can now if you’d like! Kids seem to have all of the fun with collecting Easter eggs—why not extend that sense of fun and enjoyment (and chocolate) to the adults? Here are three tasty Easter coffee recipes for you to try.
Marshmallow Bunny Mocha
- 2 shots of prepared espresso
- 10 oz of either toasted or plain marshmallow syrup
- ½ oz white chocolate syrup
- 12 oz hot steamed milk
- Whipped cream and marshmallows for garnish
Drizzle the white chocolate syrup in a glass. Pour in your espresso shots and marshmallow syrup then pour in the steamed milk and garnish. Enjoy.
Cadbury Crème Egg Frappuccino
- 2 shots espresso or 1/2 cup strong coffee (cold)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3 tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 Cadbury Crème Eggs- broken into pieces
- Whipped cream and chocolate shavings (for topping)
Blend everything together until smooth, pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Hot Cross Bun Latte
- 2 shots cinnamon syrup
- 1 shot Winter Spice syrup
- Grated nutmeg
- Steamed milk
Brew your espresso and add your syrups, pour in the steamed milk and stir topping with nutmeg in a cross (like the hot cross bun).
However or whenever you decide to honour Easter this year, may you do so with the people you love and the coffee you enjoy drinking! Happy Easter!
Creative Commons Attribution: Permission is granted to repost this article in its entirety with credit to Minas Espresso Inc. and a clickable link back to this page.